Payment and Deposits
- Payment can be made via Cash, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
- All prices are inclusive of relevant taxes plus parking/waiting and congestion charges (unless otherwise stated at the time of booking).
- A deposit of 40% is required on confirmation of booking with the remainder no later than 7 days prior to start of the hire period.
- Account holders will receive an invoice each calendar month and we require it to be settled within 30 days of the date on the invoice.
- Banking or PayPal details will be provided to the client dependent upon method of payment chosen.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Should the client cancel 8 days or more prior to start of hire period, they will forfeit 20% of the total agreed fee.
- Should the client cancel between 2 and 7 days prior to start of hire period, they will forfeit 40% of the total agreed fee.
- Should the client cancel within 24 hrs of the start of the hire period, they will forfeit 60% of the total agreed fee.
- Should the client fail to appear at the start of the hire period, they will forfeit 100% of the total agreed fee.
Terms and Conditions
- Cole Executive Hire hold the right to refuse any bookings made with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours’ notice – please call our helpline: +44 (0) 1666 825015.
- Whilst we will take every measure to ensure that our chauffeurs are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- The chauffeur will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and/or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valet work required in order to reinstate a vehicle to the condition it was in on commencement of the hire.
- We may provide sub-contracted vehicles occasionally but chauffeurs will all have some form of advanced driving qualification.
- By supplying your email address you permit Cole Executive Hire to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your contact details to any third party without obtaining your permission first.
- Any necessary changes or variations relating to the mileage or journey not agreed at the time of booking will be discussed with the client before the journey commences.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by Cole Executive Hire to ensure that our vehicle(s) or sub-contractor’s vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our chauffeur will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the client at the time of booking.
- Our vehicle(s) and those sub-contracted are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customers’ property is carried entirely at their own risk and Cole Executive Hire shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage.
- Cole Executive Hire will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any property left in our vehicle(s), or any sub-contracted vehicles, to the customer unless otherwise requested.
- Any costs involved in returning items will be charged to the customer.
- The chauffeur will have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Cole Executive Hire maintains a strict non-smoking/no food consumption policy in all its vehicles.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the client’s statutory rights.
Cole Executive Hire provides a first class, discreet and reliable chauffeur service. We believe that confidentiality is paramount in our business, therefore we guarantee that none of your details will ever be passed on under any circumstances without your written permission or request, and…
… what is said in the car – stays in the car.
Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material, products or services found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Whilst the country and the rest of the world are experiencing the effects of the Coronavirus epidemic during 2020, we must comply with all government guidelines in order to safeguard our chauffeurs and passengers alike. Therefore, we insist that all occupants of the car MUST wear face masks at all times inside the car and use hand-sanitiser before entering the vehicle. Cole Executive Hire will have these items available within their cars for use by passengers should they not have their own.