Cole Executive Hire provide a first-class, discreet and reliable chauffeur service suitable for individuals or groups, business and pleasure. We specialise not only in transfers to airports and cruise terminals but can also handle all ground transportation surrounding any event. This includes all social or sporting events, weddings and finally we offer a bespoke personalised guided tour service.
The planning process for such a special event can seem daunting with all the myriad arrangements to be made. Whatever the happy couple finally decide to do, there will always be a need for transport of some kind before, during or after the ceremony.
This is where we can be of particular service, ready to take care of all your transportation needs in a prompt and respectful manner and with luxurious vehicles of all kinds.
Here is a small checklist of things you might like to consider:
- Luxury car for the bride and groom
- Beautiful car and/or people carrier for the bridesmaids and/or parents
- People carrier, minibus or coach to convey close family and/or friends between
- Accommodation and Church – get them to the ceremony
- Church and Reception – so they can enjoy a glass of champagne (or three)
- Reception and Accommodation – shuttle service at the end of the evening
- Transportation to convey guests between airports or the City of London and the venue, and back again.
We have produced a shuttle service checklist here to help you arrange transport with a minimum of stress and inconvenience for the end of your special day.
Here at Cole Executive Hire, we have over 16 years’ experience in the chauffeur business looking after a prestigious client base, offering the very highest level of service to couples looking to take the stress out of arranging transport on their wedding day.
Therefore, we ask that you give us a call or send us an email and allow us to offer our services. We are able to provide you with plenty of relevant advice and more importantly, a very competitive quote too.
Why not consider Whatley Manor for your special day? This beautiful venue has provided many of the backdrops for our photos.